Meet Our Team
General Manager of A Fox & Hounds Pet Care and
A Fox & Hounds Harborside
Courtney started with A Fox & Hounds in August of 2012. Originally having worked in the daycare she became General Manager of the Grove Street location and additionally the Harborside location at its inception in 2018.
When she is not working, Courtney enjoys hiking and training her dogs.
Courtney is certified in both Advanced Dog Socialization and Dogmanship by Pack to Basics. She has also attended the following courses:
· Large Field Socialization by Jason Vasconi and Chad Mackin
· The Art of Attention with Duke Ferguson
· Aggression with Ted Efthymiadis
· Problem Solving with Tyler Muto
· Dealing with Difficult Dogs with Heather Beck in Utah
· Relationship-based Behavior Modification with Nelson Hodges
· The Biology of Canine Behavior with Chad Mackin
She is also Certified in Pet First Aid by Fetch First Aid & CPR for Pets.